Thursday 7 January 2010

New White Paper

I have just been using these quiet snow bound days to write a new white paper, my first for 2010. It is all about developing business processes as business assets and gives focus to the use of tools and approaches.

I have used the IGrafx tool set as an example, which I am becoming increasing enamored with, to illustrate how tools need to be appropriate for a choice of process maturity allowing migration and progressed functionality. The white paper is about 2500 words or so, a bit big for on here.

If you want a copy it will be on the Dever Solutions website shortly or post a comment requesting a copy and I will send it on.

2 comments:

  1. The white paper is going to be published in leasing world magazine; quite surprised really as it is a big bit of copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is now on the website and available in PDF for download.

    ReplyDelete